A new support chat system is now in place as of May 10, 2020.
You may have noticed GoToMyAccounts has switched support chat systems a few times now in the last year. The reason for this is I have just not found an app that I really feel meets all the needs for a comprehensive support implementation.
Here are the goals and requirements that I have set forth for the application support for GoToMyAccounts. I believe the latest system I just implemented will meet these requirements.
- In-app chat with contextual topic help
- Prepopulate relevant user data for quick and efficient assistance
- Ability to lookup and suggest help articles from within the chat widget
- Ability to implement various bots that can offer quick answers to common questions
- Ability to send user a chat transcript
- Ability to create a support ticket from a chat conversation
- Ability to create bug and feature request issues from support tickets and link to same record.